- Students are responsible for the safe custody of their belongings. They must keep these neatly covered and labeled.
- Students who come with parents should never leave before parents arrive. In case of delay they should report to the Front Desk Executive.
- Students using school bus will maintain discipline in the bus. Students found aggressive or of violent behavior, won’t be allowed in school bus and such student will be picked & dropped to school by their parents.
- Students are forbidden to leave the school premises during school hours hence parents should not make a request for half day or early leave.
- In case of emergency an authorized person should only come to fetch the child with a note of authority from the parents/ guardians.
- JJPS students should always be polite wherever they go. They should behave in civilized manner at all the times as the school is judged by their conduct.
- The students should greet their teachers and all elders when they meet them.
- Any type of discourtesy or disrespect to members of the staff will be treated severely.
- School staff doesn’t accept any types of gift in any manner, kindly do not offer. Only your cooperation and support in student’s development is required and expected & that’s a valuable gift.
- Students should not spoil or pluck flowers & leaves.
- Students are expected to keep their class room and school building and campus as clean as possible and use the dustbins to throw leftovers.
- Students are expected to respect school property, should not damage school furniture or damage things belonging to others. Damage even accidently should be reported at once to the CT.
- The following are strictly prohibited & treated severely - 1. Writing/drawing on the shirt, uniform, furniture and walls
2. Spitting in or near the school building.
4. Any form of gambling
5. Use of violence in any form
6. Use of drugs or intoxicants
7. Rude behavior
8. Casteism, Communalism or untouchability in any form
9. Bursting crackers or throwing colors